Processing of personal data for the purpose of sending marketing and business communications
1. You hereby grant your consent to Konica Minolta IT Solutions Czech a.s. registered office U Plynárny 1002/97, Praha 10, Reg. No.: 25820826, registered in the public register administered at the Municipal Court in Prague, section B, file 16870 (hereinafter the “Controller”), to process the following personal data pursuant to Act No.101/2000 Coll., on Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”):
- name and surname
- company name
- company registration No.
- telephone No.
2. The Controller will process the above-mentioned personal data for the purpose of sending marketing and business communications pursuant to Act No. 480/2004 Coll. The Controller will process these data for a period of 5 years.
3. You grant your express consent to the described personal data processing. The consent may be retracted at any time in the following manner:
a) by e-mail to email@example.com.
b) by mail sent to: Konica Minolta IT Solutions Czech a.s., U Plynárny 1002/97, 101 00 Praha 10.
c) using the unsubscribe link placed at the end of each email with business information from Konica Minolta IT Solutions Czech a.s.
4. Processing of personal data is implemented by the Controller; however, the Controller may involve the following other processors in processing:
a) the mailing tool provider who, as a processor of personal data, proceeds exclusively according to our instructions and observes our organizational and technological measures.
b) possibly other providers of processing software, services and applications not currently used by the company. We will inform you of their involvement by e-mail.
5. Please be aware that pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, we hereby notify you of your rights which you may exercise towards us (the controller) at any time:
- you may retract your consent at any time,
- you may request from us information about which personal data we process,
- you may request from us an explanation regarding the reason for processing personal data,
- you may request from us access to these data and request that we update the data or correct them
- you may request that we delete these personal data,
- in case of any doubt regarding observance of the obligations associated with the processing of personal data, you may turn to us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.